Thanks for visiting our website!
We will collect and store the following information, for example:
- Account number, password, contact information, email address;
- Uploaded or downloaded information;
- The applications or devices used to browse this website, time of use, number of visits, and IP address.
Methods of collecting information include, but are not limited to: cookie technology, logs, electronic databases and caches, etc. We may collect personal information from various sources, from the clients themselves in the process of providing services, from other public sources such as databases, social platforms and others unless otherwise prohibited by the laws.
Purpose of collecting information
We will use your information for all related matters, including but not limited to the following:
Who accesses or uses the information
- Maintain and improve this website. When any technical problem is detected, we may use this information to determine the cause of the problem.
- Use this information to develop new services.
- Determine whether an illegal behavior has occurred. If any violation of the law or violation of the terms of service is detected, we will provide this information to the relevant government unit or competent authority.
- This website, related members and cooperating units may contact or use your information.
- Third parties that cooperate with this website.
- Third party tools deployed on the website that may give third parties direct or indirect access to personal data and/or possibility to collect such information.
- Information provided in response to laws and regulations or required by the competent authority.
- You shall read and consent to all the terms of this policy before providing any information.
- You can ask us to delete the information you provide at any time. However, under special circumstances, such as legal regulations or requirements of the competent authority, we have the right to retain this information according to the local laws.
- We will take reasonable measures to protect data as legally required, but we shall not bear the loss of data leakage or misuse.
Kingdoms Law Firm reserves the right to modify this policy, and any policy revisions will be posted on the website.