Kingdom's Law Firm provides first-tier legal solutions. All senior team members have working experience as leading counsels at Taiwan's largest firms. Our team members have individually been recognized in different media outlets such as newspapers, magazines, and/or legal reviews. Our rigorous training and/or recommendations of top performing candidates have also resulted in the their acceptance and attendance of prestigious academic institutions including: Columbia University, Duke University and Stanford University. We continue to seek outstanding talents who meet our standards.
All attorneys must have experience and/or interest with litigation even for those whose primary interests are non-litigious matters. For those who are interested in applying, please include in your cover letter how you meet the requirements outlined below.
- Strong working knowledge of Taiwan laws in areas of intellectual proprety, corporate law and/or foreign investments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Positive working attitude and desire to handle assignments flawlessly.
- Creative problem solving and deep comprehension of legal issues.
- Independent with ability to work with a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong track record of handling high profile and landmark cases. Losses or incomplete handling from beginning to end do not count.
- 5 or more years of working experience as leading counsel in top law firms.
- English fluency with minimum TOEIC score of 900