Civil Code Article 1218Jan. 20, 2021

If an executor neglects his duty, or if there be other grave causes, an interested person may apply to the family council for the election of another executor. If the executor in question was designated by a court, an application may be made to the court for the designation of another.

Same Article Laws

Other Related Laws